Donate today – save a life tomorrow!
What does your donation support?
- $25 – support one hour of overnight phone supervision
- $50 – provide training materials for one volunteer responder
- $100 – cover printing and distribution of 3,000 hotline wallet cards
- $250 – pay the hotline’s phone bill for one week
- $500 – pay the rent for our crisis phone room for one month
Thank you for your tax – deductible donation in support of the Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline!
Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline is a program of Jannus, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Want to donate by check or cash? Send cash or a check payable to Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline to 1607 W. Jefferson St. Boise, ID 83702.
For more information on donations or sponsorships, contact Wendy Young, fund development director at [email protected]
Every dollar goes towards helping support Idahoans in crisis.
Interested in donating your automobile? Visit the ISPH page at CarEasy.